History of the firm
Doshi R C & Co. was formed in the year 1984 by the senior-most partner of the firm CA Rajkumar Doshi. Since past 36 years the firm has offered wide range of services and has evolved with changing times. DRC is team of chartered accountants and other professionals in India, with relevant knowledge and professional experience, serving its clients in the fields of Accounting, Auditing, Direct Taxation, Goods & Services Tax (GST), GAAP consultancy, valuations, Start-up Services and Book Keeping & Outsourcing Services. The firm is a congregation of professionally qualified and experienced persons who are committed to add value continuously and optimize the benefits accruing to clients.
The firm also holds a peer review certificate issued by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
CA Rajkumar Doshi
CA Rajkumar Doshi is a Fellow Member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, carrying 36 years of experience.
CA Rajkumar Doshi has secured All India Rank 34th in CA Intermediate Examination and All India Rank 19th in CA Final Examination
- Chartered Accountant (C.A.)
- Diploma in Information Systems Audit, ICAI
- Attended International Taxation Diploma course of ICAI
- All India Rank 34th in CA Intermediate Examination and All India Rank 19th in CA Final Examination
- Practicing Chartered Accountant for past 34 years
- Holds a peer review certificate by ICAI
- Vast experience in fields of statutory audit, tax audits, income tax, sales tax and service tax
- Diversified client base of around 20+ corporates, 100 business houses and 400+ individuals
- Represented before the Income Tax department for various assessments, search and seizure cases, and settlement commissions.
CA Shweta Milani-Doshi
CA Shweta Milani-Doshi is an associate member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, carrying 6 years of experience heading the internal audit, valuation and Ind AS division of the firm
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Pune
- Chartered Accountant (C.A.)
- Completed Diploma in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) by ACCA, UK
- Certificate Course on Forensic Accounting and Fraud Detection, ICAI
- All India Rank 37th in CA Intermediate Examination
- Actively involved in providing training to ICAI students at ICAI PCMC branch
- Conducted 20+ Ind AS Trainings for Listed Companies and various Corporates
- Conducted trainings for DipIFRS retail batches of professionals for Diploma in IFRS course.
- Conducted webinars on various portals on all the Ind ASs.
Ind AS exposure
- Post qualification experience of 4.5 years in Assurance/ IFRS / Ind AS / US GAAP convergence
- Have converted more than 25 top companies (majority listed) into Ind AS;
- Have conducted various webinars on different Ind AS;
- Have consulted US based companies on IFRS 16;
- Have contributed to development of content for National institute of banking and finance;
- Part of development team of software ‘Lease On’ for IND AS 116 – Leases;
- Actively involved in the preparation of IFRS / Ind AS training material;
- Formulated research paper for submission to ICAI on IFRS 16 and IFRS 15;
- Carried valuations in accordance with Ind AS 113 for the Ind AS companies;
- Have prepared Ind AS financial statements for DRHP purposes.
- Have carried process audits / review and process documentation of large scale private companies
- Have carried valuations of employee stock options
- Have undertaken various other special requirement engagement such revenue leakage audits, special purpose branch audits, bank audits etc.