Because every business has a distinct requirement, our team focuses on providing appropriate consultancy for the registrations required under various laws throughout the life-cycle of the entity. We equally support our clients in the post-registration requirements and deliver optimum value.
- In the GST Regime, businesses whose turnover exceeds the prescribed limit is required to register as a normal taxable person. Once entity is registered under this regime, you will receive a unique GSTIN (Goods and Service Tax Identification Number).
PAN / TAN registration
- Tax Deduction and Collection Account Number (TAN full form) is required when you file TDS (Tax Deduction at Source) returns or TCS (Tax Collected at Source) returns.
- A PAN is a unique identifier issued to all judicial entities identifiable under the Indian Income Tax Act, 1961. The income tax PAN and its linked card are issued under Section 139A of the Income Tax Act. It is issued by the Indian Income Tax Department under the supervision of the Central Board for Direct Taxes (CBDT) and it also serves as an important proof of identification.
Professional tax registration
- Every employer in specific states is required to deduct taxes from salary when paid to one or more employees when payment made exceeds prescribed limit and deposit with state government. That entity is required to obtain registration certificate.
- The Real Estate Regulatory Authority makes it mandatory for all commercial and residential real estate projects where the land is over 500 square meters, or eight apartments, to register with the Real Estate Regulatory (RERA) for launching a project, in order to provide greater transparency in project-marketing and execution.
- As per the prevailing RBI Master Circular No. RBI/2013-14/14 dated 1st July 2013 any company who does IT/ITES exports through Data communication links needs to submit the Softex Form for certification. For getting the Softex certification by STPI (which is the Designated Authority), the companies have to become STP members by either registering under STP scheme or as NON-STP unit with STPI.
- The MSME became operational on October 02, 2006. It was established to promote, facilitate and develop the competitiveness of the micro, small and medium enterprises. The entities can register under the MSME act based on certain defined parameters mentioned in the MSME Act.
- This registration is not yet made mandatory by the Government but it is beneficial to get one’s business registered under this because it provides a lot of benefits in terms of taxation, setting up the business, credit facilities, loans etc.
Registration under 80G/12AB of the Income Tax Act
- Registering an NGO in India is advantageous for many reasons. The chief of them being the rebate they get in income tax under two major section – the 80G and 12AB of the Income Tax Act.
Partnership firm registration
- Indian Partnership Act 1932 is the governing law which regulates the partnership firms in India. An application form along with fees is to be submitted to Registrar of Firms of the State in which firm is situated. The application has to be signed by all partners or their agents