A right consultant to a start-up can fasten the growth of the organisation by multiple times. The concept of outsourcing back office functions to an independent entity has already gained popularity in start-up companies.
- Limited liability partnership, Private Limited Company and partnership firms are the most preferred forms of business organisations by most of the entrepreneurs in lndia.
- We help our clients by providing services of formation of partnership firms, LLP and private company for various business organisations. We also provide all the necessary services required to company with the statutory requirements of LLPs and company.
Project report preparation
- The project report is a document, which gives an account of the project proposal to ascertain the prospects of the proposed plan/activity. Business Plan or Project Report are often used in conjunction. Project report is a basic document required at every stage when applying for Land, Permissions and Licenses for setting up industry in India, applying for loans from banks and other financial institutions.
- A business plan written in a presentable form and format can multiply your chances for success. Our team will take basic information from you on your project and consolidate the information in a presentable way as acceptable by various government departments.
Indian subsidiary / branch operations for foreign establishments
- A foreign company can commence operations in India by incorporating the subsidiary company most preferably as a Private limited company under the Companies Act, 2013. It is treated as a domestic company under Indian taxation laws and is eligible for all exemptions, deduction benefits as applicable to any other Indian Company.
However, in case of a Branch office, the procedure is quite cumbersome as compared to a Subsidiary company. The incorporation of a branch office in India by a foreign company is regulated as per Section 6(6) of FEMA, 1999. Prior permission is required from ROC (Registrar of Companies) and Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- We offer our clients with the service of incorporating the subsidiary company or branch office as per guidelines mentioned in respective act