Audit and assurance
Our firm’s professional approach is founded on and defined by the principles of integrity, insight and independence, providing quality in the form of responsible advice to the organisations that we audit. We ensure that the entire auditing and assurance service is effortless for our clients to the extent possible so that they can reap its benefits.
Statutory audit under Companies Act 2013
- Extensive experience in providing assurance services under various statutes across various industries for the past several decades.
- This involves auditing of the books of accounts in compliance with the statutory requirements of assuring true and fair view of the accounts to comply with the provisions of the various statutes.
- Our audit processes and procedures mainly employ new data analytics capabilities to provide better service to clients.
- Tax audit is detailed verification of books of accounts maintained by the business & verify the accurateness of the income earned, deduction claimed by the assessee and compliance with various other provisions of the Income tax Act.
- Expressing opinions about various issues involved in tax audit.
- Our uncompromising commitment to professional excellence supported by use of information technology(IT), industry leading practices, deep technical and analytical skills provides a meaningful perspective to the audits we conduct.
- GST audit is detailed verification of various transactions of the assessee, correctness of output tax rate and limits, input tax credit claimed and disallowed, timely payment of GST, interest calculation and various other related provisions of the GST Act.
- Timely identification of the issues through the GST audit and resolution of such issues would avoid interest and penalty under the Act.
- Offering qualitative value added services encompassing a comprehensive review of all GST records along with recommendations on strengthening internal controls for appropriate data entry, data recording, data analysis and data compilation for compliance of various provisions of the Act.
- Stock audits are required as a part of internal management control, requirement of statutory audit, requirement of the banks, requirements of the private equity investors etc.
- Our services involve experienced professionals with a team who follow a strict audit and reporting mechanism, ensuring that all the aspects of inventory management system are evaluated and findings are reported in a transparent manner to the concerned.
- A bank audit is a procedure designed to review the services of financial institutions to ensure they are in compliance with RBI norms, other laws of the land and industry standard.
- Providing quality services with a view to ensure that the activities of the financial institution are accurate, legitimate, and complete by conducting independent examination of financial transactions, core banking system and identifying operational, compliance, strategic, liquidity, credit, IT and cyber risks and reporting the same in a manner prescribed by respective law
Audits of trusts, multi-state co-operatives etc.
- Conducting audit of co-operative societies and trust with objective of verifying whether all the receipts and payments of the institutions are accounted as per the guidelines of accounting standards and to ensure whether the accounts provides true and fair view of the financial position of the institution
- The firm has an experience in handling large trusts and co-operatives and ensures qualitative and accurate deliverables.
- Limited review is applicable to all the listed entities and the entities required to consolidate with the listed entity to be conducted on a quarterly basis with a view to enable the auditor to express a conclusion whether, on the basis of the review, anything has come to the auditor’s attention that causes the auditor to believe that the interim financial information is not prepared, in all material respects, in accordance with an applicable financial reporting framework
- We understand the responsibility and professionalism required in working with the listed companies and deliver timely services.
Special purpose audits & certifications
- Under various laws/ government authorities may require certificates, reports from the auditor in support of the statements and information presented by the entity
- An enterprise may require certificates on specific matters from the auditors for its own requirements.
- An audit report or certificate for special purposes for which the format of general purpose audit report is not applicable.
We believe in supporting our clients with non statutory and other specific reviews.