Book keeping & accounting services
There is growing awareness of the need for a sound accounting framework to support a organisation in its control, reporting & governance initiatives. Our team is meant to fulfil the extensive and wide-ranging need for accountancy specialists, with upto-date and sound fundamental knowledge of the subject in both Indian and International contexts.
Accounting outsourcing services under Tally, QuickBooks and Zoho
- Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis. Our firm provides a full range of accounting services under tally, QuickBooks, zoho books etc.
- Providing financial information to our clients in a timely and accurate manner is a commitment that we feel cannot be compromised.
Review of accounts
- We view our role in the financial reporting process as an opportunity to provide constructive solutions for various requirement of applicable laws and regulations.
- Reviews assist the management by providing limited assurance on the accounting data before sharing the same with the statutory auditors / other regulatory bodies. We perform reviews to ensure the integrity of data.
Statutory audit support services
- Statutory audit support services include support in HR audit, inventory audit, capitalisation of intangible assets working, preparation of financials and disclosure notes etc. These services are to provide an assistance to the completion of statutory audit of the Company / any other special purposes.
- Offering unparalleled and highly detailed audit support services, enabling the clients to comply with the statutory audit requirements.
Monthly Management reports (MIS)
- Delivering management reports that aim at informing managers of different aspects of the business, in order to assist them in making better informed decisions.
- In order to prepare qualitative MIS, the firm should have possess business understanding skills and experience. Our firm has this experience since past 10 years.
Preparation of fixed assets register (FARs)
- Clause 4(i)(a) of CARO reports requires a company to maintain proper records showing full particulars, including quantitative details and situation of fixed assets.
- We assist our clients in preparation of fixed asset register.