Initial Public Offer (IPO) reporting
We provide holistic advice for IPO reporting purposes after taking into consideration the enormous experience that the firm has obtained from the past experience.
Assistance in preparation of DRHP under Ind AS
- A red herring is a preliminary prospectus filed by a company with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), usually in connection with the company’s initial public offering (IPO). A red herring prospectus contains most of the information pertaining to the company’s operations and is a key document for approval of the public issue.
- In accordance with MCA notification on applicability of Ind AS and ‘Guidance note on issue of prospectus (Revised 2019)’ , the Company has to disclose the financial information in the DRHP in accordance with Ind AS.’
- We provide assistance in preparation of DRHP under Ind AS and the requirements of the auditors in relation thereto.
Assistance in DRHP audit and certifications
- The Draft red herring prospectus / Prospectus contain various financial details / data which are required to be audited / certified by the auditors of the Company. This is very critical tasks and places a lot of responsibility on the auditors.
- With the professionalism we follow and the standards of our auditing procedures clubbed with the expertise knowledge in the respective field, our firm can be the most suitable option for the job.